None of the three participants on the episode were a fan of the film, and they dissected a considerable amount of its scenes to talk about what was wrong with it.
In particular, problems with the film included:
- Idiosyncratically poor dialogue
- A complete lack of trolls, with goblins used instead
- The usage of several random people as "actors" who had no acting experience whatsoever, one being a mental patient on day release
- Choices and behaviors by the characters which were frequently devoid of any logic whatsoever
- A scene that attempted to be sexy by having two characters eat corn until it started popping
- Jarring background music
- Notoriously poor special effects
- Scenes that made it to the final cut which featured glaring technical problems, such as a fly landing on the actor's face
- An oddly specifically hostile attitude toward vegetarians
- "Ancient cake recipes"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.