- It is better to reduce background noise on location and noise-gate audio tracks than to use noise suppression plug-ins that degrade audio quality and never fully work.
- Voice audio sounds much smoother when it is all normalized. Lars currently sets normalization to -3dB.
- Have a backup of everyone's audio. Lars and Joe have noted that, even if every participant thinks they are recording and all set, shit happens.
- Some guests will neglect to share/promote their episode, leaving their fans completely in the dark about it. There is nothing to do here other than move on.
- The first episode of anything sucks. Even if it's good, it still sucks in comparison to later episodes.
- It is very, very difficult to remove "uh" from one's vocabulary. However, it is relatively easy to learn to deliberately pause instead of saying it.
- A lot of really famous and notable people are totally down to be interviewed by a podcast just because they asked. Not all of them, or even most, but way more than one would think.
- Some people, mostly younger teenagers, are simply unable to handle the pressures and expectations that being the member of a Discord server would impose upon them, and will have to be removed from it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.